Sep 27, 2014

Quote of the day

Knowledge is power. This is a statement I'm sure you've heard quite a few times. I know I've heard it! Although, I never really sat down to think about what it really means. Finding this quote is what made me stop and think about it. Knowledge is powerful because without it we would need to rely on others to know things for us. If we can't read or write, we would rely on someone who can for many things. In this case, if you were the only person who was literate, you would have people constantly asking for your assistance. Having the knowledge of knowing how to read would give you such power! Knowledge is power in other subjects too. But like all power, it must be handled carefully and not abused. On the other hand, once you learn to not abuse it, you will find that it lets you access the chamber of advancement and to unlock the door of opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment