Sep 11, 2014

Quote of the day

Do you want to get ahead? Then get started! So many people these days (including myself) procrastinate. Even if we tell ourselves we aren't going to procrastinate this time, we usually end up doing it anyway. But see, the secret is to start it. Even if you tell yourself you don't have to finish, just start, then you will be surprised with your results. Many times, for me at least, I like to finish what I started, so if I start an assignment I have to make sure it is finished all the way before I stop. Even if I leave it for a day, once it is started it is so much easier to come back to and know you don't have to do the whole thing. But if I haven't started something yet, I don't tend to do it until I need to. So while it might sound crazy, the secret to getting ahead of your workload and the secret to not procrastinating  is simply to start your work so you will be motivated to finish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment