Sep 23, 2014

Quote of the day

"Life does not have to be perfect to be wonderful."
-Annette Funicello
Your life doesn't have to be perfect in every single way to be wonderful. You could have the worst conditions for life, and your life can still be wonderful. If your life isn't wonderful, there is nothing stopping you from making it wonderful! Forget all of the physical items and gadgets and "stuff" for now. Think-- is your life wonderful in terms of your happiness and other things important like that? If not, it isn't too hard to make it wonderful. Find your passion, follow your dreams, and every now and again, allow some of the weight to be lifted off of your shoulders and take a break. I think that, personally, what makes my life so wonderful is my absolutely amazing family, my great friends, and my passion for service and science/engineering. When I do these two things, I am truly happy. I love the feeling of knowing someone will benefit from what you've done, which is why I love service, and I've just always loved science. Even though I have an overloaded work schedule that gives me hardly any extra spare time to do anything, I can find joy in doing those two things. Mix that with my family and friends and all of the things I am fortunate to have and thankful for, and you will see that my life isn't perfect, but it is nonetheless wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment