Sep 16, 2014

Daily Quote

"If you want to see the true measure of a man, watch how he treats his inferiors, not his equals."
-J. K. Rowling
If you want to see who a person really is, look at how they treat the people lower than them. That may be socially, that may be financially, that may even be people who are lower in height. You might think that's silly, but it's actually true. I'm not the tallest person of my age, and I hear quite a few comments-- casual and not--about my height. But anyway, if you want to see who someone really is, look at how they treat people who may not be as fortunate as them in any way shape or form. If you see a rich man treating an incredibly poor man as a complete equal with absolutely no differences at all, that really tells you something about that man. Treat everyone as an equal, no matter what their status.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful post. It reminds me of something a woman I once interviewed told me. She said her father used to say to her, “Just remember: You are no better than anybody else, and you are no worse than anybody else. God made us all the same.”

    ReplyDelete