Feb 27, 2014

Quote of the day

"Imagination is the eye of the soul"
-Joseph Joubert
Eyes see for our physical self. The eye takes the image of what is in front of us and sends it to our brain. But at the same time, a second set of eyes is looking in us. Our imagination. It is the eye into our soul. It shows us what our soul thinks. Listen to your thoughts and your imagination. Usually, in the mornings, I get up and take a shower. During the shower, since my mind is still fresh and recently awakened, I find myself thinking weird thoughts that don't end up making sense once I can think for myself. But they are quite interesting. Listening to them is like listening to a conversation between the angel on one shoulder and the devil on the other. But in the shower, it is mostly pointless argument on which soap to use. As my brain gets more tired throughout the day, the creative little thoughts quiet and the eye into my soul closes. But every day is a new day.
It is different for everyone, but tomorrow when you first wake up, listen to your thoughts. Note that speaking out loud wakes up your brain and after that you won't hear the more interesting and pointless thoughts that wander all over the place. So try just listening when you've just woken up but haven't yet spoken a word. 





I love feedback, so feel free to write a comment. Also, if you have a quote or story to suggest, feel free to leave that in the comment section as well!
Thanks!
-LifeOO

2 comments:

  1. Hmm is anyone else experiencing problems with the images
    on this blog loading? I'm trying to determine if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.
    Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

    Feel free to surf to my web site - dedicated hosting service

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello,
      When I load my blog on my computer it works. If the little puzzle piece appears in place of the picture, try downloading the newest version of Java or Adobe or Flash. What kind of computer or device are you using? It could possibly be the computer.

      I'm sorry you're experiencing issues with my blog!

      Delete