Mar 5, 2014

Daily Quote

"Never a lip is curved with pain that can't be kissed into smiles again."
-Bret Harte
This doesn't necessarily mean literally. I mean, I'm sure it does, but what it means to me is that no matter how down you or someone else is/are, you or they can always be fixed up again. If you are sad, you can be cheered. If you feel broken inside, you can be mended. No matter how hopelessly lost you feel, you can always be found. Show friendliness and kindness to everyone, especially if they look a bit down. Try to bring them up again. It may be difficult, but you can do it!
Also take a look at the quote again-- look how rhythmical and poetic it is! It's written in iambic pentameter, I believe. It flows so nicely!

1 comment:

  1. You are wise beyond your years. Thank you for sharing your wisdom with us.
    I love your advice to show kindness and friendliness to everyone.

    ReplyDelete