Oct 26, 2014

Daily Quote

"Don't ever doubt yourselves or waste a second of your life. It's too short, and you're too special."
-Ariana Grande
You are so special and unique that if you are doubting yourself, you are wasting your unique time. Earlier today, for a minute or two, I began to doubt myself. I questioned the parts of me that I can't change no matter how much I sometimes want to, and then I stopped and realized that there's nothing I can do about those things. I realized that, if God didn't want us to be here, he wouldn't have made us! Each and every one of us is special, unique, and put here for a purpose. Everyone has a purpose, big or small. Also, you can look up the probabilities of you being alive and the numbers are incredible. Some say your existence is one in 400 trillion, some say you are one in 400 quadrillion, some just say some absolutely crazy numbers. So basically the chances of you being alive are 0. Not to mention that there's only ONE of you in the entire world, and you are the only one who can be you and do the things you do the way you do them, and you're the only one who can look exactly like you and be you while actually being yourself. Don't doubt yourself. Just look in the mirror! God made you because it was you he wanted. No matter how flawed you are, you're alive for a reason. So don't ever doubt yourself or waste a second of your life, because our lives are too short and we're all so special.

No comments:

Post a Comment