May 21, 2014

Quote of the day

There is nobody quite like you, you're one of a kind. Ask for you tomorrow and the same you I would find. It's always a joy seeing you in the hallways; today, tomorrow, now and for always. 
Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you!
Never take your originality for granted. There is only one of you in the entire universe. What you call different I call unique! So don't be afraid to be who you really are, since there is only one of you, you need to show the world who that one special person is. Let it shine!

Hello! First of all, I want to thank you so much for reading this blog! 12 thousand page views really means a lot to me, so thank you for that! Anyway, I was just going to let you know that I won't have a computer for the majority of next week, so I will try my hardest to get some posts out to you, but if I don't, sorry in advance. Also, by the time I will get access to a computer I will about to be going on my annual month-long summer break from posting (because during that month I won't have access to a computer). Thanks again for reading, it means so much to me to know people are actually reading!
-LifeOO


No comments:

Post a Comment