May 16, 2014

Daily Quote Part 2

"I hate mean people. People who just pick at you and try to force you into a train wreck."
-Method Man
Here is the part 2 to the quote I did yesterday! This is the other quote I found on the topic of 'mean people' that I just had to do. I just want to let all of you know that when I pick a topic to post about, usually it corresponds with something that happened to me in that day or recently. Like if I post about mean people, someone might have been mean to me or I might have been mean to someone or both. If I post about lies and truths, I might have lied or I might have had a triumphant moment of truth. These posts correspond to whatever happened to me in that day. If they don't, then they just speak to me and whatever kind of mood I am in. This quote, though, corresponds to yesterday's mood. Enjoy part 2!
-LifeOO

Unfortunately, there are a lot of mean people in this world. I will never understand it, but for some reason, mean people feel good when they put others down. It is almost as if it gives them a feeling of superiority. Maybe, when they put someone down, they are temporarily making the person weak enough to make themselves look so much bigger and stronger and better, resulting in a feeling of 'I'm better than you.' These are the people who just pick at you and pick at you and pick at you until the meat they are picking at has lost its flavor. The problem is, there aren't many people who can withstand the fiery wrath of mean people. This results in way too many people getting put down. That's why we need to stand up to them. Don't let it get to you. Find a way to fight back without fighting. Fight back with peace and love and happiness. Don't fight with angry words... like I said yesterday, remember when to hold your tongue. But be strong, don't let them get the satisfaction of tearing you down again. Every time they tear you down, they leave another scar... The scars will never go away but you can stop them from happening. You have the power if you believe you can and if you fight back with kindness and compassion. If you are feeling lucky, you might even try to help them through whatever issue they are facing in their own lives. Because remember-- most of the time when someone is angry, it is something going on in their lives. It isn't you, it's them. Help them through it, but stand up when it is time to take a stand. That time is now. Be the change you wish to see in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment