Sep 25, 2013

Small Dog Rescue

Hello everyone!
Sorry that this is so late, I have been extremely busy and haven't had time to put this up. But I am taking a minute now to do this before I completely forget and never do it. So for those of you who have been waiting, here you go!

On Saturday August 31, I went to Small Dog Rescue. 
At Small Dog Rescue, I took care of small dogs and showed them to people in hopes of them getting adopted. To read more about this, please see an earlier post here, but on this post, I will share some pictures that I took.

Note- the dogs that were adopted on the linked post are from that time. This time, somewhere around 4 dogs got adopted and a couple of people wanted to fill out forms. Two of the adopted dogs became therapy dogs, so congratulations to them!
Another note- I didn't take pictures of all of the dogs that were there, but this is most of them.













-LifeOO

No comments:

Post a Comment