Sep 25, 2013

Buckhead Christian Ministry

Hello everyone!
Sorry that this is so late, I have been extremely busy and haven't had time to put this up. But I am taking a minute now to do this before I completely forget and never do it. So for those of you who have been waiting, here you go!

On August 29, I visited Buckhead Christian Ministry.

The job I worked at BCM was to bag groceries based on different family sizes. The way this works is I took a cart and I went around the storage room (set up grocery store style- with food on shelves all around) and I used "shopping lists" which were lists of what to collect for different family sizes. Then I went around and collected the food, then I bagged it and put it on the shelf!
Here are some more pictures from BCM.
 


-LifeOO


No comments:

Post a Comment