Nov 12, 2013

Daily Quote

It takes people years to realize this. A lifetime even. Some don't end up ever realizing this. But only you can figure out how much you are worth. I know this for a fact. I waited around my whole life waiting for someone to finally explain how much or how little I was worth, but I finally realized that I needed to determine that for myself. Everyone has worth. We are all equal in God's eyes. But the factor of yourself believing in your own worth, well that is how you figure it out. You can't always put yourself down. You need to believe and trust your worth, and it will shine out like a ray of sunshine through the clouds. After that, you will be able to direct that ray of sunshine into the hearts and minds of others to help others realize for themselves what they are truly worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment