Jun 18, 2014

Quote of the day

"If we don't change, we don't grow. If we don't grow, we aren't really living."
-Gail Sheehy
The first half of the phrase 'growing up' is growing. Growing up is something we describe our getting older as, and obviously growing is something we can only do while living. Change is growth. Sometimes the change is simply in your height, meaning you have grown. But other times, change is something you either like or don't like, and either way it makes you stronger. It makes you grow accustomed to things not always being the same. You will grow morally. So if there is never any change, you will never grow in any type of way. And if you aren't growing, whether it be morally or anything else (with the exception of height, which stops growing after a while), you really aren't living.


Hello again!
I'm sad that, just as I finished catching up on posts, I have to stop again. This time I won't have access to internet or a computer for a whole month. I am not sure if I will be able to fill the gap like I did for my recent lack of computer, but I will see you again for sure in a month!
Thank you so much,
-LifeOO

No comments:

Post a Comment