Aug 18, 2014

Quote of the day

"Passion is energy. Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you."
-Oprah Winfrey
Passion ignites the soul. Focus on something that you are passionate about, and it will give you a feeling of power that can cause you to do great things. This power will not only rub off and excite you about doing things you may not like on any other day, but it will give you an overall better mood. You will be more pleasant to be around and you will be getting what you need to get done done, and best of all you will be happy and joyful! A great example of this would be a story of my own. I was introduced to a service project that involves crafts. It is for a great cause, too. How it works is I have been purchasing paracord 550 to cut into 8' strips and make into paracord "survival" bracelets. I'm doing this through Operation Gratitude, and when the bracelets are done I send them to OG for them to send to US Troops as a kind of "you're loved" care package. I love this activity, it is so much fun to make these bracelets. I am passionate enough about this activity that it has given me the energy and power to jump out of bed and get ready super super fast this morning instead of wanting to stay in bed and being super slow. Passion is truly an amazing emotion!


Sorry this is the first post in a very long time. I was gone most of the summer, and when I returned I found that my computer wasn't letting me on blogger or any blogs of any kind. So I had to get that sorted out before I could actually access it to post anything. After that was sorted out, I waited another week or so because I have been incredibly busy. I will definitely try my hardest to get a post out every day! Thank you for reading, I really appreciate it!
-LifeOO

No comments:

Post a Comment