Dec 6, 2013

Daily Quote

"To dance is to be out of yourself. Larger, more beautiful, more powerful. This is power, it is glory on earth and it is yours for the taking."
-Agnes de Mille 
If you are like me, you won't want to dance. You will claim you can't. For the majority of my life, that was my mindset. I can't dance. I will never be able to dance. But my friends showed me how- it's really not hard. In fact, there is no method to it. When your friends are doing it, just get in a group, and basically jump around to the beat of the music. It's actually quite fun, it makes you feel like something much more than what you are. And it's all yours. You control the dance, you can take that amazing feeling. Dance until your feet won't allow it any more! Experience it for yourself! 
I just got back from a dance, in fact! I started out not wanting to do it at all, I stood in the corner. But my friends showed me the way, and by the end, I was dancing more than even they were! I was the one getting them to dance! Let yourself go, it can be worth something! Trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment