Apr 24, 2013

Quote of the day

"We can't all be heroes because somebody has to sit on the curb and clap as they go by."
-Will Rogers
This one is a little bit interesting because I found it in a quote book called Humorous Quotes. 
This one reminded me of one I thought of myself a little bit earlier this week-
"We can't all start our own businesses, because then there wouldn't be anyone left to work at it!"
When I thought of this, I thought of it in the sense that we are all who we are for a reason, and some of us just happen to be more fortunate then others. But you can get to that level, it just takes hard work. I guess the point I am trying to get across is that everyone is different, and not everyone will be fortunate enough to be the 'hero' or 'business owner' or really anything, because there will still be the workers and curb clappers in life. It is unavoidable.
So help those curb clappers to become business workers, then help those business workers to become bosses, then help those bosses to become heroes. We all should serve anyone and everyone of every ranking. Kindness is important heedless of social ranking. Go out and do something nice for your family or your friends tomorrow, or even today!

No comments:

Post a Comment