Apr 8, 2013

Daily Quote

"Motivation is what gets you started, but habit is what keeps you going."
-Jim Roan

When you are motivated to do something, it is likely that you will do it. What will keep you going is habit, though. Like almost everything you have ever done, there is some sort of motivation behind it, but the only things that can keep you from quitting is habit. Sometimes, we don't build up a healthy habit and therefore we stop doing whatever we are doing. Take this blog for example. I have made other blogs before, but I stopped posting on them after about 5 posts. This blog, however, I have made a habit to post daily. Even just quotes or reflections on different philanthropies. Motivation in the form of inspiration has helped me get some good roots, but habit is what has let me sprout and grow my leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment