Nov 18, 2014

Quote of the day

Often times, people get upset at hearing feedback. They get defensive and angry, saying that the person who gave the feedback didn't like what they did or whatever it is getting feedback on, and everyone ends up assuming things that might not be true. Unless that advice is what you were planning on doing in the first place! I've been told a few times in my life that I'm good at taking feedback. I'm going to let you in on a little secret: feedback can be painful, but if you listen to it, you can be better next time! I know, I know. You already know this. But I'm serious-- taking this feedback makes you better and we all love being better! As painful as it is, just take the feedback with a smile. You will see the positive results as time goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment