Aug 3, 2013

Quote of the day

Sometimes in life we need to just take a breath and cool it. We all have problems, but when these problems get too out of hand, a few little changes might need to be made. For example, if someone had anger issues not to the point of being extreme anger management issues but more of simply a negative mindset, they might need to take a breath and calm down. Sometimes, if they try hard enough, they can inwardly change themselves to be happier and more positive. Then, they will find many things in life that are way different because of that change. Maybe people will realize they are nicer and be nicer to them. Maybe they will gain respect from others around them. The positive possibilities are almost endless. Achieving inwardly peace can really change outer reality!

Today when I was looking for a quote, I saw this and I thought that this is cool. It is a picture with the quote already on it, so I thought I might just use these sometimes. Especially when it is late and I need to get to bed (like tonight). 

No comments:

Post a Comment